At Horizon Labs we have immediate requirements for Automation Tester / QA specialists to join our high performing project teams.
You will chiefly be responsible to drive the design, continuous development and operation of Automation and Performance Testing frameworks within the teams. You will also evaluate technical and business specifications to produce comprehensive estimates for non-functional automation, performance, CI/CD and test delivery.
- Collaborate with internal & external development teams to plan testing, define test scenarios and execute test cases throughout the software development lifecycle
- Build and run automation testing on our clients core websites
- Work with development team to test new and existing features, including cross-browser testing
- Manage projects successfully through all phases from discovery to delivery
- You live out an ethos of authenticity, empathy, integrity, excellence and humility.
- Have 5+ years experience working as a website and API test engineer
- Proficient in behaviour driven development and utilising tools such as but not limited to Stash, Bamboo, JIRA, Confluence
- Comfortable working in Agile
- Experience with API testing tools such as Postman
- Experience in AWS / configuring CI pipelines
- Experienced with e2e testing tools (Selenium, Cypress, TestCafe)
- You challenge established ways of doing business while influencing desired outcomes, prioritise competing business priorities, and meeting company vision and strategy
Competitive salary based on experience